Eastern, situated on 5 Buchetului Street
Titan Garden is the newest and the most modern campus in Bucharest
The campus provides you with everything you need to enjoy a cool student life: ultra-modern facilities, a quiet atmosphere, localisation near Titan metro station and IOR Park, and a community of exceptional young people.
Come and visit us to see for yourself that this is the right place for you!
Tarife cazare Oct. 2019 – Iun.2020 (utilități incluse):
Premium (9 months)
|190 euro/person||320 euro/person|
Premium (12 months)
|160 euro/person||255 euro/person|
SetUp Price: 120€/ contract.* The SetUp payment is to be made only once, upon closing the contract and it includes: the sanitization and the cleaning of the room before the beginning of the university year, technical maintenance services throughout the contract period, and the supply of consumables.
The prices include accommodation, all utilities, and the internet access (cable+wifi)
The payments are made at the BNR exchange rate valid on the day when the invoice is issued.
In the campus we offer you the following:
Check where your faculty is!
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Restaurants/Fast-food: Casa Diham, “Carmen” Pizza Parlor, “La Monica” Restaurant, Gama Fusion, GEDI Diham Restaurant, Tonik, Ivan’s Bar&Grill, Perenna Cafe, Socului Kebap, “No Name” Pub
- Mega Mall Bucharest, Park Lake Shopping Center
- Stores: “Shop and Go” Diham Supermarket, Mega Image, Penny Market, Fiore Collants, OMV, Fritz Store, EMAG Showroom Titan, “Galeriile Titan” Commercial Complex
- Health: Flora Drugstore, Regina Maria Health Network, Pescăruş Policlinic, Ilfov County Clinic Hospital, Victor Gomoiu Clinic Hospital, Teen Aqua, Mihai Flamaropol Skating Rink
- Sport: Matrix Gym Fitness, Lia Manoliu Sports Complex, Alexandreea Club Fitness & Spa, Basketball Arena, the Romanian Motorcycling Federation
- Titan Park (I.O.R.), Brȃncuşi, Titan Outdoor Swimming Pool (open during summer: 9 p.m. – 5 a. m.)
STB (Public transportation)
- 101 (Bucur Obor – Faur)
- 102 (Basarabia Boulevard via Sf. Luca Hospital – Luică – Progresul Square)
- 109 (Piața Square – Republica)
- 202 (Cora Pantelimon via Nicolae Malaxa Hospital – back to Cora Pantelimon)
- 311 (Faur via Iancului Square – Rosetti Square)
- 335 (Faur via Bucur Obor – Dinamo Stadium- the Triumph Arch – Băneasa Airport – Băneasa Commercial Complex )
- 14 (Sf. Vineri Square via Sos. Mihai Bravu – Faur Poarta 4),
- 36 (Republica via Obor Square – Lacu Tei – Pipera Industrial Platform),
- 40 (RATB Titan Complex via National Arena – Hyperion University – Sf. Vineri Square),
- 46 (Gara de Nord via Pasaj Victoriei – Bucur Obor – Iancului Square – Republica)56 (Sf. Vineri via National Arena – Republica)
- Titan (within 10 minutes walking distance)
- Costin Georgian (within 13 minutes walking distance)