Northern, situated on 12 Pajurei Street, District 1, Bucharest
Pajura Garden is a friendly campus, protected from the commotion of the capital, within a 3 minute walk to Jiului metro station. With modern furniture and facilities, for you to feel at ease during your entire student life. Success starts as early as university!
Come with a friend who will close a contract for the entire university year and you have 20 € bonus + you can both win a year of free housing at the raffle.
More friends at Arcca, more chances to win!
Prices for housing - October 2019 - June 2020 (utilities included):
|180 euro/person||190 euro/person|
|310 euro/person||320 euro/person|
SetUp Price: 120€/ contract.* The SetUp payment is to be made only once, upon closing the contract and it includes: the sanitization and the cleaning of the room before the beginning of the university year, technical maintenance services throughout the contract period, and the supply of consumables.
The prices include accomodation, all the utilities, and the internet access (cable+wifi)
The payments are made at the BNR exchange rate valid on the day when the invoice is issued.
In the campus we offer you the following:
Room virtual tours
Check where your faculty is!
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Stores: Profi, Penny Market and Kaufland in the proximity
- Pajura Market just across the street
- Drugstore and postal office in the proximity
- University buildings: the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, the Romanian-American University, the National School of Political and Administrative Studies
STB (Public Transportation)
- 65 (to Gara de Nord and Moxa- Calea Victoriei)
- 86 (to Gara de Nord, Romană Square and Lia Manoliu National Stadium).
- Jiului ( within 3 minute walk)