Central-Southern, situated on 9-11 Energeticienilor Blv., District 3, Bucharest
Vitan Village, is the ideal student campus, comfortable, and full of life
Strong points: close to the city centre, free transportation to Dristor metro station, green area, sports field, events, in-house grocery store and restaurant
If you sign in for a 12-month contract, the last month is for FREE
Come with a friend who will close a contract for the entire university year and you have 20 € bonus + you can both win a year of free housing at the raffle.
More friends at Arcca, more chances to win!
Book your 50€ discount NOWIf you don’t book it, you don’t get it
Prices for housing - October 2019 June 2020 (utilities included):
|123 euro/person||138 euro/person.|
|158 euro/person.||163 euro/person.||188 euro/person.|
|280 euro/person.||290 euro/person.||315 euro/person.|
SetUp Price: 120€/ contract.* The SetUp payment is to be made only once, upon closing the contract and it includes: the sanitization and the cleaning of the room before the beginning of the university year, technical maintenance services throughout the contract period, and the supply of consumables.
The prices include accommodation, all utilities, and the internet access (cable+wifi)
The payments are made at the BNR exchange rate valid on the day when the invoice is issued.
In the campus we offer you the following:
Room virtual tours
FREE transportation to Dristor metro station.
Check where your faculty is!
STB (public transportation), Buses: Energeticienilor Station (the former Unex A-Z Policlinic)
- 123 (direct line to the Romanian Opera, Eroilor, Izvor Park, the Union Square and Gara de Nord)
- 135 (to Romană Square)
- 102 ( to Nicolae Grigorescu metro station)
- 202, 223
- Link STB site here
- Dristor 1 and Dristor 2 ( with FREE Arcca transportation 5-10 minutes or link 23, 27, and 102)
- Mihai Bravu (link to 123)
- Nicolae Grigorescu (link to 102)
- Link map metro here
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Auchan hypermarket nearby
- Mega Mall Bucharest and Park Lake Shopping Center in the proximity
- Vitan Square
- Post Office ( Postal Office 80)/Drugstore – nearby
- Olimpia Stadium and tennis courts/ football pitches
- University buildings: Spiru Haret, Gheorghe Cristea
- Apollo Sports Club